Fabricom performs the role of a Technical Integrator, responsible for bringing together the elements necessary, through all phases of an offshore modification project, in order to secure successful execution.
For Fabricom, successful project execution is achieved by upholding the following standards:
- The required scope delivered, exceeding client expectations for quality and innovation
- Excellent HSE performance, based on a solid culture for continuous improvement
- Delivery in strict accordance with clients’ timeline and budget
Typical offshore modifications projects where Fabricom would perform this role would be:
- Integration of new production streams (whether from subsea or new satellite installations) into existing platforms, with associated modification to production facilities
- Modification of existing production facilities to account for changes in production characteristics – for example, low pressure production solutions in mature fields
- Implementation of increased oil recovery techniques such as water & gas injection, and gas-lift
- General upgrade of platform facilities and safety systems, either to meet the requirements of revised regulations in order, or to extend lifetime of existing facilities.
Fabricom handles all phases of a project, from concept evaluation, feasibility and FEED studies to implementation, completion and post-completion client support.
Projects often consist of several hundred thousand manhours of work performed over several years. Fabricom operates its own Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI) execution model, with its foundation in trust and open communication with clients.